DON’T MISS THESE Important instructions:
- To solve this assignment, you should have good command over first 6 lectures.
- Upload assignments properly through LMS, (No Assignment will be accepted through email).
- Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
- All students are directed to use the font and style of text as is used in this document.
- Don’t use colorful back grounds in your solution files.
- Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc for mathematical symbols.
- This is not a group assignment, it is an individual assignment so be careful and avoid copying others’ work. If some assignment is found to be copy of some other, both will be awarded zero marks. It also suggests you to keep your assignment safe from others. No excuse will be accepted by anyone if found to be copying or letting others copy.
- Don’t wait for the last date to submit your assignment.
- You can draw circuit diagrams in “Paint” or in “Corel Draw” or circuit maker. The simple and easy way is to copy the given image in Paint and do the required changes in it.
Find the equivalent resistance Rab of given circuit. Write each step of the calculation to get maximum marks. Draw the circuit diagram of each step otherwise you will loose marks.
In the network given below the power absorbed by the 4Ω resistance is 100W. Find value of source voltage VS and the value of IS , IB and IA.
Answer the following questions.
- I. A 3mA current source is connected across two parallel resistances of value 2kΩ and 6kΩ. Determine the current and voltage drop across 2kΩ resistor.
What does the term “Conventional current” and “Electron current” mean?