Dear all,

Background:
Nestle, a renowned FMCG has been serving Pakistani markets since 1988 with its numerous outclass products. Nestle is one of the top employers in Pakistan and has created many jobs in the local economy. While working with stake holders in governmental and non-governmental organizations Nestle is also trying to make a positive impact in the fields of Nutrition, Water, Environmental Sustainability and Rural Development. Not only ha s this but being a socially responsible firm, Nestle had always focused upon environment friendly operations, ethical business practices and showed great responsibility towards different communities.
The Case:Nestle with its numerous and eminent brands is equally famous among people of all ages. It has recently launched an out of the box campaign to raise awareness of the importance of hydration amongst children and named it as “Super Heroes Campaign”. Almost all children love cartoons as they are entertaining to see and they learn many things from them while being entertained at the same time. Considering this, Nestle has also changed the packaging of its 500ml mineralwater bottles by printing different cartoon characters on them in order to entice and attract kids.
The main theme of this campaign is to bring awareness regarding the vitality of water consumption among kids. As per Nestle, children nowadays are busy in a massive amount of
activities, with their minds and bodies occupied in work and play. They often forget to consume water, and even if they are thirsty, they may not actively seek it, this practice leads them towards dehydration. Proper hydration is necessary for kidsto stay vigorous and perform well at school and other parts of daily routine.
This Super Hero Bottles Campaign is all about encouraging them to drink more water for healthy hydration and helps them learn about the significance of drinking
the liquid.
Requirement:
After reading above case, you are required to answer following questions.
1)Which of the following marketing mix strategies do you think Nestle has focused upon in
this campaign?
(*Note: Just write down the name of strategy, and do not add any further text in this part).
a)Brand Placement
b)Brand Positioning
2)With your selected strategy, how do you think Nestle could maximize its brand fame by generating large amount of revenue?

Views: 1925

Replies to This Discussion

m AlsOo WAnt to this.........

When you get, send me on my mail

mwaqastahir82@gmail.com

Please

ok if u get first then Send me ...

Anyone with solution 

Assignment file is not shared. how can we help you????

Spring%202018_MGT301_1.pdf
I uploaded the file,

eshal waqas and waleed agr ap 3ino me sy kisi k pas ho to mjy b yd RKHNA.bcz i also need

Solution :

Answer 1:  a) Brand Placement

Answer 2 :  Reason :(Brand placement is a technique in which references to specific brands or products are incorporated into another work, such as a film or television program, with a specific intent to promote said product. Here in this case they are using cartoon as Almost all children love cartoons as they are entertaining to see and they learn many things from them while being entertained at the same time. product placement is the deliberate incorporation of a brand or product into a work in exchange for compensation. Product placements may range from unobtrusive appearances of a brand or product within an environment, to prominent integration and acknowledgement of the product within the work. For example in above case study cartoon are used as tool to purse this strategy.

me also done assignment 

Any more idea pls...

the assignment is copy pastd from wikipedia... just take a look at the question asked in the assignment 

the purpose is to provide understanding. not cheating material. Idea solution means idea solution so always be aware of the fact. Solution is close enough to actual solution just need to be represented in own words.  

RSS

Discussion Forum

MGT301 SPRING 2018 Want to need Solved assignment

Started by Waqas Tahir.
Last reply
by Muhammad Anwar Tahseen on Thursday. 13 Replies

MGT301 Assinment no 1 2018 Solution

Started by Muhammad Hasan.
Last reply
by Bisma♡ch on Thursday. 1 Reply

MGT301 Finalterm Papers from 17 to 28 Feb, 2018

Started by + caмe4ѕтυdιeѕ.