Virtual University of Pakistan Study forum !
In the context of Database all of you have definitely come across the term “Table” and many more but here it is urged to know the views of students about the statement given as under.
Does the table be called a relation? Yes/No in either case give your opinion just in two or three lines, exceeding which will be exempted.
Read the following instructions carefully before sending your comments:
1. Your discussion must be based on logical facts and in depth knowledge of topic is must for that.
2. Your comments should be relevant to the topic i.e. clear and concise.
3. You should post your comments on Graded Discussion Board & not on the Regular MDB. Both will run parallel to each other during the time specified above.
4. Books, websites and other reading material may be consulted before posting your comments.
5. GDB will have weight-age of 5% of your total subject marks.
6. No extra time will be given for discussion.
7. You cannot participate in the discussion after the due date or through e-mail.
8. All times are in Pakistan Standard Time (PKT)
A Relation can be called as a Table, but not vice versa because, a Relation is an un-ordered set of values and cannot have duplicates. But in a Table one can have duplicates and other anomalies