Virtual University of Pakistan Study forum !
Assignment 1 (Fall 2018)
Total Marks: 20
(Lesson No. 1-11)
• Late assignments will not be accepted.
• If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be marked zero.
• Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and expressing them in your own words will be encouraged.
• No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
• The solution file should be in Word document format; the font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.
Q 2: Create a Lesson plan for a subject of a class from 1 to 8. Select topic and subject of your own choice.
Follow the lesson plan format given below: (10 Marks)
3. Grade level
4. Instructional objectives (use an action verb in a description of a measurable outcome)
5. Rationale (brief justification -- why you feel the students need to learn this topic)
6. Resources (what you will need in order to teach this lesson)
a. Focusing event (something to get the students' attention)
b. Teaching procedures (methods you will use)
c. Formative check (progress checks throughout the lesson)
d. Student Participation (how you will get the students to
e. Closure (how you will end the lesson)
8. Assignment or Homework
10. Time allotted
Q 3: Identify the levels of cognitive domain of Bloom’s Taxonomy in the table given below? (10 Marks)
Sr. No. Questions Level
1. What happens when you multiply five by nine?
2. Use your imagination to draw a picture about the story Application level
3. Explain the procedure of water cycle? Comprehension level
4. Give reasons for the energy crisis
5. Rank the principles of “good sportsmanship” in order of importance to you.
6. Who wrote “The Secret Garden”? Knowledge level
7. How many ounces in a pound?
8. Compare and/or contrast two of the main characters of the novel “Alchemist” Comprehension level
9. Create a poster to advertise the conference so people will want to participate in it
10. What is the biggest city in Japan?
i need help in this assignment