Virtual University of Pakistan Study forum !
FIN625 - Credit & Risk Management
Start Date : Jan 29, 2016 12:00 AM
End Date : Feb 01, 2016 11:59 PM
Total Marks : 10
1. Which of the following is the condition that increases the chance of loss?
Indirect (consequential) loss
2. Which of the following may be carried out for purposes other than credit risk transfer?
3. Which of the following can be statistically calculated using a measure of dispersion, such as the standard deviation
4. Which of the following concern the amount of surplus capital of insurance companies included in the capital of the consolidated group?
5. Underlying instruments in the pool being securitized may include but are not restricted to all of the following, EXCEPT
6. Who pursued three aims in designing the new framework for credit risk mitigation?
7. Which of the following is defined as uncertainty based on a person’s mental condition or state of mind?
8. Who does not wish to discourage partial hedging but seeks to adopt a prudent approach to the maturity risks arising?
9. Which of the following are not currently subject to provincial registration or regulation, although a number of jurisdictions are considering the issue?
Board of Directors
10. Which of the following is a computerized database that permits the risk manager to store and analyze risk management data?
Risk management information system
Risk Management Intranets and Web Sites
Value at risk analysis
A risk map